Friday, July 24, 2009

time to switch it up? and answer to the riddle....

hey everyone! thanks for all of the positive comments about my blog. Sooo glad you all think my life is so funny! Sadly...I must agree.

Have another 1st interview on Monday. Do I wear the now infamous brown suit, or has it jinxed me? Maybe I should switch it up. I have some lovely separates that I think look professional too.

Do I have to wear a suit?

Let me know what you think...either via a comment here, on facebook, or via email. Thanks!


my correct answer to the brain teaser was the following:

80% of the wait time is before Train A, and 20% before Train B.
Trains are 4x/hour therefore 80% of 15mins is 12, and 20% of 15mins is 3.
Therefore, there are 3 mins between Train A and Train B.

Sounds so easy, doesn't it?

No comments: